Friday, 15 August 2014

Zelda 2 Sword - Maya Model

*UPDATE*

Rendered and touched up the sword a bit in Photoshop.



So I attempted to model the incredible sword design from the box cover art from "Zelda II:  The Adventure of Link" from way back in the 80's.  I think I'm happy with the "clay" version, and I'll get a rendered version as soon as I get some time, which I have almost none of now, due to work.  And thanks so much for visiting again, after such a long hiatus that I had no intention to take.

Modeled in Maya 2015 Educational version with Sub-D surfaces.

1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!