Wednesday 17 July 2013

Asterix - The Body Part 1 - Maya Model

*UPDATE*

Something strange happened.  I got an e-mail from someone about my work, but when I tried to reply, the message disappeared from my mailbox and there's no trace of it anymore.  So hopefully the person originally writing will see this.

I actually didn't have any formal blueprints when I started modeling.  I just had a couple of the story books and studied them to come up with an idea of how he would look as a base model.  Thanks for the compliment on my work too!

I did the top half of the body and added the arms and hands.  Plus I added the eyebrows and wings to the head.  I'll probably do a lot of tweaking once I get the main shapes done, but it's always fulfilling to see progress in your work.  Enjoy the pic, and back to work for me again...

Modeled in Maya 2014.

No comments: