Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Dream Ship - wip

*Update*

Added a basic color scheme. Painted textures are on the way, but I think this has a pretty good feel so far...



Rendered



Preview

Not sure which of these I like better...

*Update*

Adding ropes and pulleys. So tedious...



*Update*

Just added sails and started on the rigging. Ship building really is hard work...



Sorry about the delay in posting. So I was playing around with a bunch of cubes, cylinders and toruses. (is that a word?) This is the result so far. A lot more to be done still, but so far I'm pretty happy with it. Made with Subdivision Surfaces, for those who want to know. Well, back to work...



Autodesk Maya

3 comments:

Cristian Camaroschi said...

Great stuff so far man! Can't wait to see the finished result.

Unknown said...

It damn COOL !!! nice work, man

clinicalfilm said...

doing it for the cartoon?