Thursday 27 December 2007

Christmas Elf Gift - in 3D

*UPDATE*

I think I'm done! I added the hair, gave him a belt and a box to hold...so now the way he's standing makes more sense. Anyway, here's my other gift to you guys. Sorry about the delay. :)



*UPDATE*

I've added colour and textures to my model, but unfortunately my computer here can't handle hair when I try to add it. (arg!) So until I get back to my good computer, here's my elf so far in all his bald wonderment...



I thought I'd post my progress I make on my elf model in Maya as it comes along. Here's the base model without textures and hair. I'll keep you posted as more details develop. Too bad I couldn't get this done for Christmas day. Oh well...enjoy!



Maya 7.0 PLE

3 comments:

Agnes Salek said...

Oooh! Interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished model!

Jarrett said...

Looks great, Lawrence! Let me know how things are going. Later dude.

Agnes Salek said...

Looks nice! Oh elves and their christmasiness xD